Over 600,000 people are homeless each night in the United States. In Lake County, women and children constitute the majority of the homeless population. YOU can help by providing resources that help people heal and leave homelessness behind. Please make a donation to Lake County Haven via our secure webpage today. Another way to help is to donate grocery store gift cards to our program. If you have other questions on how to help, please contact Executive Director Laura Sabino at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your gifts will make a difference to many local women and children. On behalf of them: thank you!
In the News
- Libertyville Homeless Shelter Seeks Volunteers for Meal Program, Daily Herald, October 5, 2021
- Libertyville Women’s Shelters Providing Thanksgiving Meals with Goodwill of Local Donations, Chicago Tribune, November 17, 2020
- Wintrust 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Report: Program Highlight: Money Smart: Vice President of Business Banking Michael Barbini and his work with the Lake County Haven, Fall 2020
- Lake County Queens Collect Donations for Lake County Haven, Daily Herald, January 20, 2020
- Donation helps fund new shelter for homeless women and children, Daily Herald, May 21, 2018
- Lake County Haven raising funds to open second shelter for homeless women, Libertyville Review, April 30, 2018
- Lake County Haven celebrates 25 years of sheltering homeless women and children, Libertyville Patch, May 12, 2017
Our Newsletter, Haven News
Get all the latest on Lake County Haven news and events.
Our events range from intimate chats at the shelter to wonderful fundraisers and more. Check out the Happenings and get the dates on your calendar.